Sunday, June 21, 2009

Seedlings

I had to give up on some seeds :-( so bought some seedlings - non-organic :-(

On Wednesday I planted:

Broccoli: Broccolette (at the back) and Green Dragon (at the front).
Today we have returned from a weekend away and one of the broccolette plants is all eaten, the others are fine.

Coriander

Tatsoi - but I don't think I've separated it out enough.

A few of the original broccoli seedlings have survived and leaves are growing, but still only the two leaves on a long spindly stem. I left them in to see what they do.

The Broadbeans are very happy and about 25cm tall now, the snowpeas are all starting to open up those first few leaves.

We have been having constant rain and it looks like it will continue that way for a few more weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment